Would you like to open a vape store in the UK?
Are you a foreign retailer looking to branch out and open a vape store on a UK high street? We can help – we will provide the necessary support and guidance to help you establish your first UK vape store.
Vape stores in the UK must comply with the rules of the national e-cigarette legislation transposed from the Tobacco Products Directive. Specific requirements apply to the sale and marketing of e-cigarette products. Advertising rules apply and packaging and labelling must be in line with current regulations, among other things.
Open a vape store on a UK high street
What do you need to open a vape store in the UK?
Opening a vape store in the UK requires knowledge of the retail business requirements, the vape market and e-cigarette regulatory knowledge (including TPD and CLP).
How can Medic Pro help?
Our experienced e-cigarette retail expert and TPD consultant are available to assist you set up your UK vape store. We can help in a number of ways, including:
- Outline the key requirements of setting up and stocking an e-cigarette retail outlet in compliance with the applicable UK laws and regulations (including TPD)
- Inspect and evaluate a number of prospective sites: provide information on footfall, business rates and competition in the area
- Provide insight into best selling strengths/flavours and brands/models in the UK
- Assist in the sourcing staff
- Regulatory support for visits/letters from regulatory authorities (MHRA and Trading Standards)
About our experts
Vape Store Expert Profile
5 years experience in sales and marketing of e-cigarettes and e-liquids in the UK retail sector including:
- set up and running 3 UK retail stores
- what to stock: insight into best selling flavours/strengths
- understanding of the evolving UK retail market
- experience in e-cigarette advertising in compliance with the new TPD rules
Vape Regulatory Consultant (TPD Consultant) Profile
Over 3 years specialist knowledge and experience of the UK/TPD regulatory requirements including:
- packaging and labelling (TPD and CLP)
- advertising rules for nicotine-containing products
- notification (preparation and submission) including TPD e-liquid testing
- handling complex regulatory compliance issues
- responding to MHRA and Trading Standards questions
- background in pharmaceutical regulatory affairs (the basis for e-cigarette regulation)
Learn more about this service and other services – contact us today for more information.